Resort - holiday park in lucrative location, Top
The Holiday Park is at the foot of the mountains in Komárom-Esztergom County, 5 km from the Tatabánya crossroads of the M1 highway. The Holiday Park has an area 50 hectares. It is made attractive by the tranquility, silence and clean air provided by the ...
|Preis:||12.000.000,00 €||~ 10.585.200,00 £||~ 14.682.000,00 $|
Sie können der Verwendung Ihrer Emailadresse jederzeit widersprechen,
ohne dass hierfür andere als die Übermittlungskosten nach den Basistarifen entstehen.
... woodland scenery.
The 10-hectare twin lakes with their clean water are excellently suitable for swimming, rowing, angling and all water sports. The building plots are connected to all the public utilities. As for the zoning the property is a holiday area. The average size of building plots is: 1000-1500 m2. The park is fenced around and a 24-hour reception service provides for undisturbed peace. The management´s aim is to keep the current exclusive character of the resort and to provide a wide range of services for the best possible comfort of those who live here. Bigger cities within a radius of 70 km: Györ, Komárom, Székesfehérvár, Tatabánya, Esztergom, Tata, Budapest.
Surrounding: Holiday Park is situated in Komárom Esztergom County, between Környe and Vértessomló.
Környe was populated as early as the prehistoric age. Its Roman name was: Quirinium and it must have been a mentionable village. In the middle Ages it belonged first to Gesztes and then to Gerencsérvár. In the 18th century József Esterházy settled catholic Germans for the place of the chased-out presbyterian population. Today more than 4000 inhabitants live here. Its catholic church must have been designed by Miklós Ybl, the side-altar of the church originates from the 18th century.
In the Middle Ages Vértessomló belonged to the fortress of Tata. During the Turkish invasion the village was destroyed. Later on the Esterházy family populated it with German settlers: today the majority of its population is of German nationality. The village has about 1300 inhabitants. In the years of 1750 its population lived on coal-mining. The sight of the village are: the Catholic Church (today a historic monument), and in its neighborhood the Gothic fortress, the ruins of Vitány, hiding themselves in the middle of a 70 hectare-sized park-Wood.