Villa with extensive sea view and terraces
- Type: villa
- Designed and built by the well-known architect, Kostas Mavrakakis from Canea.
- New building completion in 2001/2002
- 2 floors (ground floor and upper floor)
- Basement with 2 separate cellars
|Espace vital :||173,00m²|
|Taille de la propriété:||1.200,00m²|
|Prix :||380.000,00 €||~ 332.424,00 £||~ 445.664,00 $|
|ZU DIESER IMMOBILIE LIEGT DERZEIT NOCH KEIN ENERGIEAUSWEIS VOR. IN VORBEREITUING.|
Sie können der Verwendung Ihrer Emailadresse jederzeit widersprechen,
ohne dass hierfür andere als die Übermittlungskosten nach den Basistarifen entstehen.
... Surfaces amount to altogether 338 square meters including terraces and stairs.
- Property size 1200 square meters (but nevertheless, it is located within the village border).
- Floor spaces: 137 square meters (the ground floor has 83 square meters and the upper floor has 54 square meters)
- Terraces: 137 square meters (the ground floor has 74 square meters and the upper floor has 63 square meters)
- Stairs: 16 square meters (10 square meters + 6 square meters)
- Cellar: 42 square meters (30 square meters + 12 square meters)
- Boiler room: 6 square meters
Total area: 338 square meters
- Sunny, unobstructable sloped location near the sea. It is in the suburb of a village of Kefalas/Apokoronas.
- The villa is located on a small back street which is only driven on by the adjoining owners.
- Directly in front of the house there is another building. The next houses are located very far from the property, making it very easy to live in the house and occupy the garden completely undisturbed and unnoticed. From all rooms and terraces is a free, unobstructable sea view.
- Kefalas is a beautiful, historic town with a lot of Cretan traditions.
- It is just 5 minutes by foot to the middle of the village. This is called the Platia. On the way there is a small supermarket. The next shop as well as 2 taverns, a Kafenion and the village museum are also in the Platia.
- From the Platia a public bus runs from Vamos to Canea regularly.
- To Canea it is approx. 30 kms. Rethimnon is approx. 60 kms away.
- The next swimming possibility is in Ombrosgialos. It is in a fantastically convenient bay with a beautiful sea. Here there is an original Greek tavern which offers many delicacies from the Cretan tradition. It is 4 kms from Kefalas.
- Other sandy beaches can be found a few km away in Almerida and Kalives.
- The Georgioupolis, a more than 30-km-long sandy beach, is just 15 kms away and is easily attainable by car!
Utilities and design:
- Sturdy brick building with a concrete frame (rule because of earthquake safety).
- Room height 3,00 m (higher than the standard - old building height), making the rooms bright and friend.
- The house is very well insulated and was built and sealed according to the newest German standards.
- 40 cm exterior walls have approx. 10 cm of cold insulation.
- Insulation on the floors all around include stone floor subsoil.
- All floors are tiled with Italian floor tiles and bright terracotta.
- Walls in the baths are all in white and are fitted out with Italian tiles.
- The armatures are -Grohe- brand.< br > - There is an interior fireplace in the ground floor as well as in the upper floor (additional installation of an open fireplace is possible).
- 17 windows, 5 doors open onto the terraces. All doors are double glazed and the fixtures of doors and windows are made from wood, according to German standards and painted blue.
- 7 internal doors are made from mahogany (color: natural mahogany) from fa wood, Canea.
- 2 exterior doors are made from wood and are blue, Canea.
- All 17 windows and 5 double doors have exterior shutters (blue like the windows) and are manufactured from weather-resistant aluminium.
- 3 cellar doors are made from iron and are the color blue like windows and shutters.
- All rooms have ceiling ventilators.
- The upper floor entrance is supported by a wooden pergola with a tiled roof.
- Ground floor terraces and dining area in front of the kitchen is protected by a wood pergola with tiled roof.
- Every housing unit has its own electric circuit and its own electric meter.
- 4 solar cells provide the warm water. If there is no sun for several days, the heater can be switched onto electric.
- There is a kettle with approx. 1000 liters and the second water reservoir has approx. 1600 liters.
- In the whole house there is central heating which is pre-installed. All pipes are already hooked up to the radiators. When required a boiler can be set up in the boilerroom.
- A battery-operated irrigation system waters all plants in the garden
reliably. - The ground floor is suitable for handicapped people. Villa with extensive sea view and terracesplus...